Big Agnes Anthracite 30 Sleeping Bag - Men's
Stay cozy in the Big Agnes Anthracite 30, a mummy-style sleeping bag that's light enough to stuff in your pack for summer backpacking but comfortable enough for backyard campouts with the kids.
- This traditional down mummy bag provides technical, lightweight performance to excel on and off the trail with high thermal value, compressibility and comfort wherever you go
- Recycled ripstop shell fabric, lining and polyester insulation feature a PFC-free water-repellent finish
- Fireline™ PRO Eco Recycled synthetic insulation is made with multidenier, short-staple fibers with high loft to efficiently trap heat
- Silky insulation fibers provide a soft feel and great compression for packability
- Roomier mummy shape than a traditional bag design for light weight and increased thermal value
- Contoured hood follows the shape of your head for a more comfortable fit
- Low-profile cordlock lets you uncinch the hood with one hand
- Insulated tube along upper hood opening seals out drafts when cinched
- 65 in. (165 cm) YKK #5 antisnag locking 2-way zipper with zipper garage offers a smooth, quick zip
- Oversize interior anti-draft collar and no-draft zipper keep the cold out
- Interior fabric loops let you secure a sleeping bag liner (liner not included)
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Mate together left- and right-zip bags (additional sleeping bag not included)
- Storage sack and stuff sack included
Imported.Many sleeping bags are rated for temperature by an independent testing protocol. REI and the broader industry now use the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 23537 protocol, which improves on the older European Norm (EN) 13537 standard; you may still see older items in our assortment that were only EN tested. With either protocol, each bag gets a Comfort (or T-Comfort) rating and Lower Limit (or T-Limit) rating. The Comfort rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average "cold sleeper" comfortable, and the Lower Limit rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average "warm sleeper" comfortable. Ratings are based on a person wearing one long underwear layer and a pair of socks, sleeping on an insulated surface with a minimum R-value of 5.38. Many brands use the Comfort rating for women's bags and the Lower Limit rating for men's and unisex bags. Everyone's body and sleep comfort differ, and conditions of use (posture, clothing, sleeping pad R-value, wind, humidity, etc.) affect total insulation, so EN and ISO ratings are intended as a guideline to help you compare products, rather than a guarantee of warmth.View all Big Agnes Backpacking Sleeping Bags
Tested Lower Limit
28 degrees (F) - ISO
38 degrees (F) - ISO
Temperature Rating (F)
30 degrees (F)
Temperature Rating (C)
-1 degrees (C)
Regular - Left Zip: 2 lbs. 2 oz.
Long - Left Zip: 2 lbs. 6 oz.
GRS-certified recycled 20-denier 400T ripstop polyester
Fireline PRO Eco recycled synthetic fibers
Regular - Left Zip: 1 lb. 4 oz.
Long - Left Zip: 1 lb. 6 oz.
Recycled 50-denier 300T polyester pongee
Sleeping Bag Shape
Fits Up To (in.)
Regular - Left Zip: 72 inches
Long - Left Zip: 78 inches
Shoulder Girth (in.)
Regular - Left Zip: 60 inches
Long - Left Zip: 63 inches
Hip Girth (in.)
Regular - Left Zip: 54 inches
Long - Left Zip: 57 inches
Stuff Sack Size
8 x 17.5 inches
Stuff Sack Volume
Regular - Left Zip: 7.4 liters
Long - Left Zip: 8.3 liters
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...