Diamondback Haanjo 4 Bike
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Upgraded with a carbon fork that smooths out the ride and thru axles front and rear for even more precise handling, the Diamondback Haanjo 4 bike says "bring it on" to potholes, fire roads and gravel.
- 6061-T6 aluminum alloy frame with Endurance Geometry provides worry-free durability and all-day riding comfort
- DB Gravel Performance full-monocoque carbon fork with 12 mm thru axle reduces the chatter on rough chip-and-seal roads and washboard sections of trail
- Front and rear thru axles create precise handling; rear thru axle reduces lateral frame flex
- Shimano GRX 400 10-speed drivetrain with GRX 600 cranks gives you just the right gear for any terrain
- Grippy WTB Riddler 700c x 37 mm tires roll smoothly on pavement but can take plenty of abuse off road
- HED Tomcat Disc wheelset is quick and takes a pounding
- Powerful TRP Spyre C flat-mount mechanical disc brakes provide reliable braking when you need it
- Includes DB resin platform pedals
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Diamondback Haanjo Product Line View all Diamondback Gravel Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
DB Gravel Performance, full monocoque carbon, carbon 12 mm thru-axle dropouts, flat-mount disc ready with tapered steerer tube
Shimano GRX 600 46/30T
Shimano outboard bearing
Shimano Tiagra 10-speed dual control, 2 x 10-speed
Shimano GRX 400
Shimano GRX 400 Shadow Plus 10-speed GS
Shimano HG500, 10-speed cassette,11-34 T
Number of Gears
Mechanical Disc Brake
TRP Spyre C flat-mount mechanical disc with 160 mm front and rear rotors
HED Tomcat Disc 28 h, 21 mm internal width, tubeless ready
28 h aluminum sealed cartridge center lock, 12 mm thru axle
28 h aluminum sealed cartridge center lock, 142 x 12 mm thru-axle cassette
WTB Riddler, Dual DNA compound, 700c x 37 mm
HED, 7050 aluminum 12-degree flare, 31.8 mm bar bore
HED 6061 aluminum 3D Forged, +/-7 degree rise, 31.8 mm bar bore
HED 6061 aluminum, 27.2 mm
WTB Silverado Race
DB resin gravel platform
FSA No. 42 sealed cartridge
KMC X10EL 10-speed
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
XS S M L XL Height Range 5'1" - 5'4" 5'4"- 5'8" 5'7"- 5'10" 5'10" - 6'1" 6'1" - 6'4" Reach 380 377 367 379 392 Stack 535 550 583 610 633 Effective Top Tube 525 525 545 560 580 Seat Tube Center-Top 262.5 262.5 272.5 280 290 Standover Height 701 727 776 811 845 Head Tube Length 105 120 155 175 200 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 70 70 72 72 72 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 75 75 73.5 73.5 73.5 Bottom Bracket Height 280 280 280 280 280 Wheelbase 1,033 1,039 1,041 1,041 1,062 Chainstay 440 440 440 440 440 Fork Offset 50 50 50 50 50
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...