Icebreaker MerinoLoft Insulated Mittens
If you're heading out to ski or hike—or just getting out in nature—the Icebreaker MerinoLoft insulated mittens provide the warm, breathable protection you'll want in winter conditions.
- Mitten design combines Icebreaker Shell+™ woven fabric with MerinoLoft™ insulation
- Shell+ woven merino fabric is coated with a PFC-free, water-repellent finish to keep you warm and protect you against wind and light rain
- MerinoLoft insulation is a natural, cruelty-free merino wool insulation with a high warmth-to-weight ratio that still stays warm when damp and is machine-washable
- Merino wool is an annually renewable fiber that naturally resists odors, keeps you cool when it's hot and warm when it's not, and lets your skin breathe
- Reinforced paneling at fingers and articulated shape make for easy handling, while the adjustable cinch-cord cuffs seal out snow, wind and cold
- Elastic at wrists adds comfort and helps secure mittens in place
- Adjustable skirts
- Clips to store mittens together
Imported.View all Icebreaker Men's Ski Mittens
Shell: wool; fill: 88% wool/12% polylactide
88% wool/12% polylactide
Wool certified to the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS)
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR HAND
Hand length: With your hand open, measure from the tip of your middle finger, down to the crease at the base of your palm.
Hand width: With your hand open, measure around the circumference of your hand, above the base of the thumb.