Outdoor Research Carbide Sensor Mittens
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Equipped with a tough Arcade Belts elastic cinch at the wrist, the Outdoor Research Carbide Sensor mitts seal your hands in fully waterproof, insulated warmth and can operate devices in the cold.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable shells with GORE-TEX inserts deliver maximum cold weather protection
- Soft leather palms provide tactile grip with touch-screen compatible index finger area and thumbs to easily operate devices without removing the mittens
- Soft brushed nose wipe on the thumb
- Ladder-Lock wrist cinch equipped with Arcade Belts elastic webbing for durability and warmth
- SuperCinch™ gauntlet locks in warmth and seals out the cold
- Removable leash ensures mittens stay on your wrists when removed from your hands
- Pull-on loops help the mittens go on easily
- Mitten clips keep the mittens together when packed away
Imported.View all Outdoor Research Men's Ski Mittens
Black/Storm: 85% nylon/15% spandex stretch nylon twill shell; Madder/Saddle: polyester laminate
Type of Waterproofing
GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable insert
Water-resistant goat leather
130 g/m2 VerticalX polyester (85% recycled) with 200 g/m2 VerticalX 100% polyester (85% recycled) on the back
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL Length 6.5 - 7 7 - 7.5 7.5 - 8 8 - 9 9 - 9.5+ Hand Circumference 6.5 - 7.25 7.25 - 8 8 - 8.5 8.5 - 9.5 9.5 - 10+
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Measure around a flat hand at the knuckles; do not include your thumb. Also measure your hand length from the base of your palm to the end if your middle finger. Use the larger of the two measurements to select your glove size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...