Danner Mountain Overlook Shoes - Women's
The Danner Mountain Overlook women's shoes combine heritage design with a street-ready fit. Full-grain leather uppers fit like a glove while tech innovations keep the feel light, stable and grippy.
- Full-grain leather uppers mold to your foot for a glovelike fit; leather goes through 6 different tests before selection to ensure quality and durability
- Elastic arch wraps encircling the midfoot hold the tongues in place for a comfortable, athletic feel
- Dual-density Plyolite® midsoles are firmer around the edges and softer in the center to provide stability, flexibility and shock absorption with lightweight comfort
- Removable OrthoLite® footbeds made from triple-density, open-cell polyurethane maximize cushion and support while improving heat dissipation and air circulation
- Vibram® Overlook outsoles with Megagrip technology feature ample surface contact for versatile traction on a variety of terrains
- Triangle lugs on the outsoles increase surface contact for more reliable grip from sidewalks to sandy trails
- The DT6 last features an 8 mm offset from heel to toe with slightly more width in the forefoot for stability and an everyday-wearable aesthetic
Imported.View the Danner Mountain Product Line View all Danner Women's Casual Shoes
Dual-density Plyolite EVA
Vibram Overlook with Megagrip
Contains leather from a tannery rated by the Leather Working Group (LWG)
5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 U.S. Women's 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 U.S. Men's 4 4.5 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 EU 34.5 35.5 36 36.5 37.5 38 38.5 39.5 40 40.5 41.5 42 42.5
This size chart is meant to be a guide only, as Danner styles are built from various lasts that fit each foot differently. Generally, most people size down a half to a full size when buying Danner boots as compared to their shoe size from other major footwear brands.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...