Diamondback Line 24 Bike - Kids'
A legit mountain bike, only smaller, the Diamondback Line 24 is a junior version of the do-anything hardtail mountain bike, letting young riders explore trails and ride daily through the neighborhood.
- Made from the same aluminum alloy as full-size Diamondback bikes, it's just as tough and ready to ride on trails
- SR Suntour fork performs like the big people's bikes, giving your ripper-to-be 80 mm of front suspension travel so they can go up and over rocks and roots
- Tektro Aries mechanical disc brakes with 160 mm rotors have adjustable-reach levers—perfect for fast-growing hands
- SRAM 8-speed drivetrain provides ample gears for hills and rolling descents without the fuss of a front derailleur
- Fits riders 53–62 in. tall, aged approximately 8–12 years old
- Platform pedals included
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View all Diamondback Kids' Mountain Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Mountain Bike Style
SR Suntour XCT JR 24 in., 80 mm travel, 28 mm stanchion, aluminum lowers, with Preload Adjust
Aluminum arm, with 32T steel single ring, 155 mm arms
SRAM X4, 8-speed
SRAM X4, 8-speed
SRAM PG820 cassette, 8-speed, 11-32T
Number of Gears
Mechanical Disc Brake
Tektro Aries mechanical disc, with 160 mm rotors
Tektro 2-finger aluminum linear with Reach Adjust
32 h Diamondback Doublewall
32 h aluminum with CNC disc mount
32 h aluminum with CNC disc mount, cassette
Vee Rubber Crown Gem, 24 x 2.25 in.
Diamondback, 720 mm wide, 15 mm rise, 31.8 mm bar bore
Diamondback Shortie, 45 mm reach, 31.8 mm bar bore
Aluminum Micro Adjust, 27.2 mm
DB Sync'r Jr. saddle
DB4L resin platform
FSA IS-3/NO.11 integrated style
KMC Z82, 8-speed
24 IN Height Range 4'5" - 5'2" Reach 328 Stack 497 Seat Tube Center-Top 317 Standover Height 635 Head Tube Length 105 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 69 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 71 Bottom Bracket Height 295 Wheelbase 962 Chainstay 410
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...