Let your bike open up a world of new possibilities. Built to handle any kind of road—paved or not—that calls your name, the Diamondback Haanjo 3 bike is ready to ride.
- Butted and formed 6061-T6 aluminum frame delivers a balance of comfort and durability
- Endurance Geometry places you in a position that's comfortable for long rides and rough roads
- Shimano Sora 2 x 9-speed drivetrain with FSA cranks provides ample gearing and reliable shifting performance for the long haul
- Gravel Disc alloy fork is lightweight and steers precisely
- Tektro Lyra mechanical disc brakes and 700c x 37 mm WTB Riddler Comp tires provide reliable control
- Includes DB resin platform pedals
- Specs and images are subject to change
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
DB SPF formed aluminum gravel disc with a 1.5 in. tapered steerer tube
FSA Omega Adventure, 46/30T
FSA Mega Exo
Shimano Sora ST-R3000, 2 x 9-speed
Shimano Sora FD-R3000, 31.8 mm band clamp
Shimano Sora RD-R3000, 9-speed, GS
Shimano HG400, 9-speed cassette, 11-32T
|Number of Gears|
Mechanical Disc Brake
Tektro Lyra flat-mount mechanical disc, with 160 mm front and rear rotors
Shimano Sora ST-R3000
Diamondback Equation CX, 28 h, Doublewall
28 h aluminum quick-release
28 h aluminum quick-release, cassette
WTB Riddler Comp, 700c x 37 mm
HED Eroica, 7050 aluminum 12-degree flare, 31.8 mm bar bore
HED Eroica, 6061 aluminum 3D forged, +/-7-degree rise, 31.8 mm bar bore
HED Eroica, 6061 aluminum 27.2 mm
Diamondback Performance Men's Gravel Road
DB resin gravel platform
FSA No.42B, sealed cartridge
KMC Z9, 9-speed
|Height Range||5'1" - 5'4"||5'4" - 5'8"||5'7" - 5'10"||5'10" - 6'1"||6'1" - 6'4"|
|Head Tube Length||105.0||120.0||155.0||175.0||200.0|
|Head Tube Angle (degrees)||70.0||70.0||70.0||70.0||70.0|
|Seat Tube Angle (degrees)||75.0||75.0||73.5||73.5||73.5|
|Bottom Bracket Height||280.0||280.0||280.0||280.0||280.0|
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.