Diamondback Haanjo 3 Bike
Let your bike open up a world of new possibilities. Built to handle any kind of road—paved or not—that calls your name, the Diamondback Haanjo 3 bike is ready to ride.
- Butted and formed 6061-T6 aluminum frame delivers a balance of comfort and durability
- Endurance Geometry places you in a position that's comfortable for long rides and rough roads
- Shimano Sora 2 x 9-speed drivetrain with FSA cranks provides ample gearing and reliable shifting performance for the long haul
- Gravel Disc alloy fork is lightweight and steers precisely
- Tektro Lyra mechanical disc brakes and 700c x 37 mm WTB Riddler Comp tires provide reliable control
- Includes DB resin platform pedals
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Diamondback Haanjo Product Line View all Diamondback Gravel Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
DB SPF formed aluminum gravel disc with a 1.5 in. tapered steerer tube
FSA Omega Adventure, 46/30T
FSA Mega Exo
Shimano Sora ST-R3000, 2 x 9-speed
Shimano Sora FD-R3000, 31.8 mm band clamp
Shimano Sora RD-R3000, 9-speed, GS
Shimano HG400, 9-speed cassette, 11-32T
Number of Gears
Mechanical Disc Brake
Tektro Lyra flat-mount mechanical disc, with 160 mm front and rear rotors
Shimano Sora ST-R3000
Diamondback Equation CX, 28 h, Doublewall
28 h aluminum quick-release
28 h aluminum quick-release, cassette
WTB Riddler Comp, 700c x 37 mm
HED Eroica, 7050 aluminum 12-degree flare, 31.8 mm bar bore
HED Eroica, 6061 aluminum 3D forged, +/-7-degree rise, 31.8 mm bar bore
HED Eroica, 6061 aluminum 27.2 mm
Diamondback Performance Men's Gravel Road
DB resin gravel platform
FSA No.42B, sealed cartridge
KMC Z9, 9-speed
XS S M L XL Height Range 5'1" - 5'4" 5'4" - 5'8" 5'7" - 5'10" 5'10" - 6'1" 6'1" - 6'4" Reach 381.0 379.0 369.0 380.0 394.0 Stack 536.0 546.0 576.0 605.0 629.0 Standover Height 701. 727.0 776.0 811.0 845.0 Head Tube Length 105.0 120.0 155.0 175.0 200.0 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 70.0 70.0 70.0 70.0 70.0 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 75.0 75.0 73.5 73.5 73.5 Bottom Bracket Height 280.0 280.0 280.0 280.0 280.0 Wheelbase 1033.0 1039.0 1041.0 1041.0 1062.0 Chainstay 440.0 440.0 440.0 440.0 440.0 Fork Offset 50.0 50.0 50.0 50.0 50.0
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...