Diamondback Haanjo 2 Bike
Few of us have the space to assemble a massive quiver of bikes—and with the Diamondback Haanjo 2, you won't actually need them. This bike is quick, snappy and easy to customize for a variety of rides.
- Aluminum alloy frame with Endurance Geometry provides durability and all-day riding comfort
- Wide 700c x 38 mm reflective sidewall tires smooth out rough roads and help you stay seen in low light
- Tektro Lyra mechanical disc brakes are strong and reliable
- Shimano Claris 2 x 8-speed drivetrain provides reliable shifting performance
- DB Gravel Disc steel fork features fender and low-rider rack mounts (fenders and racks not included)
- Load up your gear with the front and rear rack mounts to make it into a touring bike
- Fender mounts make this bike an easy choice for fast, reliable commutes and all-weather riding
- Includes DB aluminum platform pedals
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Diamondback Haanjo Product LineView all Diamondback Gravel Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
1-1/8 in. steerer tube with fender mounts and low rider mounts
Aluminum Cross Compact, 46/34T with aluminum big ring
Shimano Claris ST-2400 STI, 2 x 8-speed
Shimano Claris FD-2400, 31.8 mm band clamp
Shimano Claris RD-2400, 8-speed
Shimano HG50 cassette, 8-speed, 11-32T
Number of Gears
Mechanical Disc Brake
Tektro Lyra flat-mount mechanical disc, with 160 mm front and 140 mm rear rotors
Shimano Claris ST-2400
Diamondback Equation, 28 h, Doublewall
28 h aluminum quick-release
28 h aluminum quick-release, cassette
Diamondback Interval Wire Bead, 700c x 38 mm, reflective sidewall, 60 TPI
HED Eroica, 7050 aluminum 8-degree flare, 31.8 mm bar bore
HED Eroica, 6061aAluminum 3D forged, +/-7-degree rise, 31.8 mm bar bore
HED Eroica, 6061 aluminum 27.2 mm
DB4L aluminum platform
FSA IS-3/ No.11 integrated style
KMC Z82, 8-speed
XS S M L XL Height Range 5'1" - 5'4" 5'4" - 5'8" 5'7" - 5'10" 5'10" - 6'1" 6'1" - 6'4" Reach 364 373 369 371 375 Stack 541 549 576 599 627 Effective Top Tube 525 525 540 560 580 Seat Tube Center-Top 395 475 505 535 565 Standover Height 705 753 774 806 833 Head Tube Length 110 130 155 175 200 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 70 69 70 71 72 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73 74.5 73 72.5 72 Bottom Bracket Height 276 280 280 280 280 Wheelbase 1,018 1,044 1,041 1,041 1,044 Chainstay 440 440 440 440 440 Fork Offset 45 50 50 50 50
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...