La Sportiva Helios III Trail-Running Shoes - Women's
Train comfortably wherever you're running. The women's La Sportiva Helios III trail-running shoes are lightweight and highly breathable, making them a great pick for door-to-trail runs.
- Uppers feature a combination of ripstop nylon and mesh for a lightweight, breathable feel
- Padded tongues and wraparound cuffs with 3D foam padded ankle inserts offer all-day running comfort
- Low-profile thermoformed toe caps help protect your feet from trail debris
- Midsoles are made with MEMlex injected EVA with Cushion Platform™ inserts for soft cushioning underfoot
- 4 mm OrthoLite® footbeds
- Flexible and crush-resistant heel counters allow for easy on/off
- FriXion AT 2.0 compound rubber outsoles with 2 mm VA Wave Pattern lugs provide traction
Imported.View all La Sportiva Women's Trail-Running Shoes
Trail-Running Shoe Type
Running Shoe Cushioning
Heel-to-Toe Drop (mm)
Heel Stack Height (mm)
Forefoot Stack Height (mm)
FriXion AT 2.0 compound rubber
33 EU 33.5 EU 34 EU 34.5 EU 35 EU 35.5 EU 36 EU 36.5 EU 37 EU 37.5 EU 38 EU 38.5 EU 39 EU 39.5 EU 40 EU 40.5 EU 41 EU 41.5 EU 42 EU 42.5 EU 43 EU U.S. Women's 2.5 3 3.5 4 4.5 5 5.5 5.5+ 6 6.5 7 7.5 7.5+ 8 8.5 9 9.5 9.5+ 10 10.5 11 EU 33 33.5 34 34.5 35 35.5 36 36.5 37 37.5 38 38.5 39 39.5 40 40.5 41 41.5 42 42.5 43 Mondo 24 24.5 24.5 25 25.5 26 26.5 27 27.5
For rock climbing shoes: Choose soft shoes two to three sizes smaller than your street shoe size. We recommend you fit your trad shoes one to two sizes under your street shoe size. Remember to factor in stretch. Unlined slip-lasted shoes tend to stretch about one full size. Lined shoes stretch about a half size. Remember: a well-fit comfortable shoe will work better than an ill-fitting tighter shoe.
For boots: Add one half size to your street shoe size. You should be able to slip one finger behind your heel when you are standing up with the boot unlaced and your toes touching the front. If the boot is too short, your toes will get smashed walking downhill. Too long and your heel will slide up and down and give you blisters.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...