Portland Design Works Pathfinder USB Headlight
Incorporating new technologies to help you see and be seen while riding, day or night, the Portland Design Works Pathfinder USB headlight focuses its 200-lumen beam on the road, out of drivers' eyes.
- Vertical Cutoff beam is designed to focus the 200-lumen main beam onto the road in front of you while preventing lost lumens that can blind oncoming traffic
- Powerful lithium-ion battery and Cree LED provide darkness-destroying, visibility-enhancing illumination for up to 25 hrs.
- Battery meter lets you know exactly how much battery life remains before you need to recharge
- 2 steady modes: High (2 hr. burn time) and Low (2 hr. burn time)
- 2 strobe modes: Pulse (8 hr. burn time) and Daytime Flash (25 hr. burn time)
- Daytime Flash mode is bright enough to add daytime visibility on even the brightest days
- Lumens and burn times certified by Labsphere Illumia Light Measurement System to FL1 standard
- Rugged, weatherproof construction stands up to the abuse of an urban commute and all-season riding
- Includes a micro-USB charging cord; 3 hr. charging cycle
- 1 sec. delayed power switch prevents accidental on/off
- Light wakes up in last mode used, so you don't have cycle through modes every time
- Included handlebar mount is UV-proof and offers quick on/off
Imported.View all Portland Design Works Bike Headlights
Number of Bulbs
Max Light Output (Lumens)
Battery Life On High
Battery Life On Low
Battery Life Flashing
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...