Electra Sprocket 20 Kids' Bike
Designed to keep up with little adventurers so they can ride until dinner time, the Electra Sprocket 20 in. kids' bike embodies the energetic, creative and explorative nature of being a kid.
- Patented Electra Flat Foot Technology® provides comfort and control by allowing kids to plant their feet on the ground without leaving the saddle when stopping
- Lightweight aluminum frame is built to last and easy to transport
- Dual position crank arms allow the bike to grow with the rider
- 20 in. aramid-reinforced, puncture-resistant tires protect against flats
- Single-speed gearing; alloy linear-pull front and rear brakes
- Perfect for kids ages 5 to 8 between 3'8" and 4'5" tall
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View the Electra Sprocket Product Line View all Electra Kids' Cruiser Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
Steel 3-piece with dual position 140 mm with steel 32t chainring
68 mm/126 mm threaded
Number of Gears
Front and rear alloy linear pull
Anodized alloy with machined sidewalls
Steel 32 h
Freewheel 32 h
20 x 2.15 in. with puncture-resistant aramid guard casing and reflective stripe
Electra 20 in. sprocket
Forged alloy 25.4 mm quill, 40 mm extension
Alloy 27.2 mm x 250 mm
Electra kids Selle Royal 20" in. saddle, matching design with scuffguard
Resin 9/16 in. with reflectors
1 in. steel threaded
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...