La Sportiva Karacal Trail-Running Shoes - Women's
Take your training to the next level in the women's La Sportiva Karacal trail-running shoes. With a high-volume fit and sublime cushion, they're ready for technical trails and long days on your feet.
- 3D seamless mesh uppers with Thermo-Adhesive frameworks provide a light, breathable feel; lightweight Thermo-Adhesive toe caps offer high-impact protection from trail debris
- Cushioned tongues are comfortable for all-day training
- External medial and lateral counters allow for easy entry into the shoes and added trail stability
- 4 mm OrthoLite® insoles lend support
- Dual-density compressed EVA midsoles provides high cushion and a stable platform
- High-density, co-molded rock guards throughout the shoes provide underfoot protection
- Frixion® AT 2.0 rubber compound outsoles with 3 mm lugs at varied depths provide durability and traction on both wet and dry surfaces
- Impact Brake System™ helps reduce impact forces while improving traction via the multidirectional, offset lug pattern
Imported.View all La Sportiva Women's Trail-Running Shoes
Trail-Running Shoe Type
Running Shoe Cushioning
Heel-to-Toe Drop (mm)
Heel Stack Height (mm)
Forefoot Stack Height (mm)
Compression-molded EVA/1.5 mm dual-density EVA
Thermo-adhesive framework heel stabilizer
FriXion AT 2.0 rubber compound
1 lb. 1.6 oz.
33 EU 33.5 EU 34 EU 34.5 EU 35 EU 35.5 EU 36 EU 36.5 EU 37 EU 37.5 EU 38 EU 38.5 EU 39 EU 39.5 EU 40 EU 40.5 EU 41 EU 41.5 EU 42 EU 42.5 EU 43 EU U.S. Women's 2.5 3 3.5 4 4.5 5 5.5 5.5+ 6 6.5 7 7.5 7.5+ 8 8.5 9 9.5 9.5+ 10 10.5 11 EU 33 33.5 34 34.5 35 35.5 36 36.5 37 37.5 38 38.5 39 39.5 40 40.5 41 41.5 42 42.5 43 Mondo 24 24.5 24.5 25 25.5 26 26.5 27 27.5
For rock climbing shoes: Choose soft shoes two to three sizes smaller than your street shoe size. We recommend you fit your trad shoes one to two sizes under your street shoe size. Remember to factor in stretch. Unlined slip-lasted shoes tend to stretch about one full size. Lined shoes stretch about a half size. Remember: a well-fit comfortable shoe will work better than an ill-fitting tighter shoe.
For boots: Add one half size to your street shoe size. You should be able to slip one finger behind your heel when you are standing up with the boot unlaced and your toes touching the front. If the boot is too short, your toes will get smashed walking downhill. Too long and your heel will slide up and down and give you blisters.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...