Mountain Hardwear Compressor GORE-TEX Mittens
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Whether you're headed to Mount Shasta or to Mount Everest, the warm, waterproof Mountain Hardwear Compressor GORE-TEX high-loft camp mitts pack easily into your bag for the alpine mission ahead.
- GORE-TEX® 2-layer nylon provides waterproof/breathable and windproof protection for extreme winter weather without excess weight
- 200 g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation (70% recycled) with Cross Core is fused with Aerogel technology for a high level of warmth in any condition without excess bulk
- Ultralight and compressible Pertex® Diamond Fused 20-denier shell material keeps weight and packed space to a minimum while maintaining durability
- Palm shell material has GORE® Dot Grip Control for secure grip and nimble dexterity
- Soft and warm high-pile fleece linings provide cozy warmth, wick moisture and dry quickly
- Reflective carabiner loop for hanging keeps gloves dry when not in use; glove leash for added security
Imported.View all Mountain Hardwear Men's Insulated Mittens
75-denier flat taffeta nylon
Pertex 20-denier Diamond Fuse ripstop
Type Of Waterproofing
GORE-TEX 2-layer nylon
200 g PrimaLoft Gold Hi-Loft Ultra polyester (70% recycled)
Contains recycled materials
XXS XS S M L XL Length 4.5 - 5 5 - 6.5 6.5 - 7 7.5 - 8 8.5 - 9 9 - 9.5 Hand Circumference 5.5 - 6 6.5 - 7 7 - 7.5 8 - 8.5 9 - 9.5 9.5 - 10+
Palm circumference: Measure around a flat hand at the knuckles; do not include your thumb.
Length: Measure from the crease at the base of your wrist (on palm side) to the tip of your middle finger.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...