Norrona Lofoten GORE-TEX Pants - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Designed for dynamic mountain adventures, the men's Norrona Lofoten GORE-TEX pants are light and breathable freeride pants that help you shred hard all day, all season.
- Made with soft, lightweight, wind- and waterproof GORE-TEX® fabric and a TR2 backer for protection from the elements that boasts great durability for its light weight
- Taped seams add weather protection
- Custom-fit system™ waist adjustment; waistline is designed to prevent gaps in the front when attaching the pants to a bib or jacket
- Zipped front fly with snap waist closure; front zipper slightly faces the side, creating a small overlap to provide a full seal
- Technical fit with a gusseted crotch and articulated legs and knees for maximum mobility
- X-open side-zip ventilation from the waist to the knee lets you quickly dump excess heat
- Cargo pockets with YKK® water-resistant zippers; phone pocket inside right thigh pocket; tool pocket
- Bottom leg width can easily accommodate your ski or snowboard boots in walk mode
- Snap-button tightening around the ankles and integrated gaiters help keep snow out
- High waistband in the back
- Reinforcement fabric inside ankles
- YKK® water-resistant zippers
- Snap-in solution is compatible with all Norrona ski bibs and the snap-in powder skirts on Norrona ski jackets (not included)
Imported.View all Norrona Men's Downhill Ski Pants
70-denier x 160-denier recycled nylon
Type Of Waterproofing
GORE-TEX 3-layer waterproof/breathable membrane
Side Cargo Pockets
1 lb. 9.3 oz.
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Contains recycled materials
S M L XL Chest 35.4 - 37.4 37.8 - 39.8 40.2 - 42.1 42.5 - 44.5 Hip 32.7 - 34.5 35 - 37.4 37.8 - 39.8 40.2 - 42.1 Inseam 31.1 - 31.9 32.3 - 32.7 33.1 - 33.5 33.9 - 34.3
Measurements are stated in inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...