La Sportiva Jackal GTX Trail-Running Shoes - Women's
With a higher volume and wider forefoot, the women's La Sportiva Jackal GTX trail-running shoes are made to meet the demands of long-distance runners seeking exceptional cushioning and a spacious fit.
- GORE-TEX Invisible Fit® waterproofing protects from rain and snow while maintaining the same fit and feel as the non-GORE-TEX Jackal
- Near-seamless uppers offer comfort and reduce hot spots on long runs; ripstop mesh inserts on uppers are lightweight, durable and ventilated
- Reinforced eyestays integrated into the side panel mesh facilitate lacing adjustment, to help keep you comfortable—even if your feet start to swell
- Thermoplastic polyurethane toe caps provide protection from trail debris
- 4 mm OrthoLite® footbeds enhance comfort
- Infinitoo™ PU inserts in the compression-molded EVA midsoles provide a maximally cushioned feel that reduces foot fatigue on long runs
- Flex-groove inserts and 1.5 mm, dual-density EVA rock guards throughout the shoes provide underfoot protection and ideal flex
- FriXion®XT 2.0 rubber compound outsoles provide the ideal balance of traction and durability
Imported.View all La Sportiva Women's Trail-Running Shoes
Trail-Running Shoe Type
Running Shoe Cushioning
Heel-To-Toe Drop (mm)
Sandwich mesh/mono-burr nylon
Infinitoo polyurethane inserts
FriXion XT 2.0 rubber
1 lb. 2.6 oz.
Type Of Waterproofing
GORE-TEX Invisible Fit
34 EU 34.5 EU 35 EU 35.5 EU 36 EU 36.5 EU 37 EU 37.5 EU 38 EU 38.5 EU 39 EU 39.5 EU 40 EU 40.5 EU 41 EU 41.5 EU 42 EU 42.5 EU 43 EU U.S. Women's 3.5 4 4.5 5 5.5 5.5+ 6 6.5 7 7.5 7.5+ 8 8.5 9 9.5 9.5+ 10 10.5 11 EU 34 34.5 35 35.5 36 36.5 37 37.5 38 38.5 39 39.5 40 40.5 41 41.5 42 42.5 43 Mondo 24 24.5 24.5 25 25.5 26 26.5 27 27.5
For rock climbing shoes: Choose soft shoes two to three sizes smaller than your street shoe size. We recommend you fit your trad shoes one to two sizes under your street shoe size. Remember to factor in stretch. Unlined slip-lasted shoes tend to stretch about one full size. Lined shoes stretch about a half size. Remember: a well-fit comfortable shoe will work better than an ill-fitting tighter shoe.
For boots: Add one half size to your street shoe size. You should be able to slip one finger behind your heel when you are standing up with the boot unlaced and your toes touching the front. If the boot is too short, your toes will get smashed walking downhill. Too long and your heel will slide up and down and give you blisters.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...