Pull on the waterproof, windproof, breathable women's REI Co-op Junction cycling rain pants and ride through even superbad weather in dry comfort.
- Fully seam-sealed pants are made of 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable ripstop nylon that's windproof to 60+ mph
- Zippers at ankles allow easy on/off over bike shoes
- Hook-and-loop tabs plus elastic at ankles keep pants in position and shut out water
- Articulated knees and gusseted crotch improve your range of motion for easy riding
- Drawcord waist adjustment ensures a comfortable fit
- Zippered rear pocket keeps your wallet, cards or cash secure
- Reflective detailing helps you be seen in low light
- Made to fit over bike shorts, tights or padded liners
- Made to reflect our love for people and the planet through the use of bluesign®-approved materials
- bluesign-approved materials conserve resources and protect the health of the environment, workers and wearer (you!)
Nylon ripstop (bluesign® approved)
|Type of Waterproofing|
2.5-layer waterproof breathable coating
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated. Some women's pants are available in petite and tall sizes. Typically petite sizes fit women 4'11" to 5'3". Regular sizes fit women 5'4" to 5'8". Tall sizes fit women 5'9" to 5'11".
PETITE: Generally, as compared to regular sizes, petite sizes are 2.5 inches shorter in inseam, 1 inch shorter in body length, 1.25 inches shorter in sleeve length and ¾ inch shorter in total rise.
TALL: tall sizes are 3 inches longer in inseam, 2 inches longer in body length, 2.5 inches longer in sleeve length and 1.25 inches longer in total rise.
Capri or cropped pants have an intentionally shorter inseam—reference the technical specs instead of this chart.