Mountain Equipment Snowline Sleeping Bag
The toasty Mountain Equipment Snowline sleeping bag is a lightweight, expedition-class sleeping bag with a generous fit and enough space to accommodate spare clothing at night.
- Mountain Equipment's Good Night's Sleep rating for this bag is -9°F
- The Good Night's Sleep temperature rating is based on laboratory and cold-chamber testing, plus extensive experience manufacturing sleeping bags for use in extreme conditions
- GORE-TEX® INFINIUM™ 10-denier outer shell is durable but light, exceptionally breathable and highly protective against snow and the effects of condensation
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM 10-denier inner footbox and hood lining
- 29 oz. of 800-fill-power goose down with a minimum down/feather ratio of 90/10 is sourced from a traceable and Down Codex® approved small-scale European supply chain
- Expedition fit with EXL® system is both roomier and has improved thermal efficiency
- EXL® technology minimizes dead airspace around the body and pulls fabric away from the down, allowing it to loft fully
- With a more generous fit that is longer and wider, it affords greater comfort when used for long periods of time; additional clothing can be worn or stored within the bag
- Vertically aligned V-baffles on the chest and foot piece; 14:7cm trapezoid baffles throughout all other parts of the bag
- Ground-level side seams provide maximum thermal efficiency by increasing the surface volume of the top-half and ensuring sidewalls can wrap uninterrupted around the main body
- 7-baffle, low-volume anatomically shaped hood provides exceptional down control for long-lasting insulation
- The DC7 LV hood minimizes weight, has less deformation when cinched down small and offers single-handed closure easy-run drawcords
- 6-baffle anatomically shaped footbox features BullsEye™ technology and offset Sharks Toe™ foot construction to maximize thermal efficiency
- Full-length Gemini™ zip baffle and integrated collar with Lode Lock™ closure
- The Lode Lock system with its low profile auto-locating closure combines all the advantages of a magnetic fastener with those of a mechanical lock
- Its one-handed, quick-release closure uses 2 captivated internal magnets to draw the locking mechanism together and ensure that once connected it cannot be accidentally opened
- Inner pocket keeps essentials warm and dry
- Includes waterproof roll-top stuff sack and storage cube
- Certified to the Down Codex® standard, which promotes transparency and animal welfare in the down supply chain
- Mountain Equipment is a member of Fair Wear Foundation, a European initiative working to improve workplace conditions in the garment and textile industry
Imported.View all Mountain Equipment Men's Sleeping Bags
Temperature Rating (F)
-9 degrees (F)
Temperature Rating (C)
-23 degrees (C)
Regular - Left Zip: 3 lbs. 5 oz.
Long - Left Zip: 3 lbs. 6 oz.
10-denier GORE-TEX INFINIUM nylon
90/10 800-fill-power goose down
Regular - Left Zip: 1 lb. 13 oz.
Long - Left Zip: 1 lb. 14 oz.
Ultrasoft™ 20-denier nylon; GORE-TEX INFINIUM 10-denier nylon
Sleeping Bag Shape
Fits Up To (in.)
Regular - Left Zip: 73 inches
Long - Left Zip: 79 inches
Shoulder Girth (in.)
Hip Girth (in.)
Stuff Sack Size
Regular - Left Zip: 12 x 9 x 8 inches
Long - Left Zip: 12 x 10 x 8 inches
Stuff Sack Volume
Regular - Left Zip: 15.1 liters
Long - Left Zip: 16.3 liters
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...