NEMO Sonic 0 Sleeping Bag
Built to be the only bag you need for a wide range of temps, the Nemo Sonic 0 sleeping bag offers greater warmth, more tuneability and a reduced environmental impact compared to past versions.
- Chevron baffle construction better compartmentalizes down, eliminating migration and keeping the down evenly lofted
- Shell and liner fabrics are 100% recycled to the Global Recycled Standard (GRS) and are bluesign® approved
- Premium 800-fill-power hydrophobic down is 100% Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified and PFC-free
- Redesigned draft collar and draft tubes keep cold air out
- Offset main zipper creates a thermally efficient seal while an updated profile secures warmth closer to the body
- Updated Thermo Gills™ extend the comfort range for milder nights with a multi-stage zipper system that lets heat out without letting cold drafts in
- Stretch construction at the knees adds comfort for side sleeping
- Redesigned Toester™ waterproof/breathable footbox utilizes a layer of synthetic insulation to protect the down and deliver maximum toastiness for toes
- Toester footbox also provides a waterproof barrier against tent wall condensation; you can even dry damp clothes inside the footbox
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty
Imported.Many sleeping bags are rated for temperature by an independent testing protocol. REI and the broader industry now use the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 23537 protocol, which improves on the older European Norm (EN) 13537 standard; you may still see older items in our assortment that were only EN tested. With either protocol, each bag gets a Comfort (or T-Comfort) rating and Lower Limit (or T-Limit) rating. The Comfort rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average "cold sleeper" comfortable, and the Lower Limit rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average "warm sleeper" comfortable. Ratings are based on a person wearing one long underwear layer and a pair of socks, sleeping on an insulated surface with a minimum R-value of 5.38. Many brands use the Comfort rating for women's bags and the Lower Limit rating for men's and unisex bags. Everyone's body and sleep comfort differ, and conditions of use (posture, clothing, sleeping pad R-value, wind, humidity, etc.) affect total insulation, so EN and ISO ratings are intended as a guideline to help you compare products, rather than a guarantee of warmth.View all NEMO Men's Sleeping Bags
Tested Lower Limit
0 degrees (F) - ISO
14 degrees (F) - ISO
Temperature Rating (F)
0 degrees (F)
Temperature Rating (C)
-18 degrees (C)
Small - Left Zip: 3 lbs. 2 oz.
Regular - Left Zip: 3 lbs. 4 oz.
Long - Left Zip: 3 lbs. 9 oz.
Small - Left Zip: 1 lb. 11 oz.
Regular - Left Zip: 1 lb. 12 oz.
Long - Left Zip: 1 lb. 13 oz.
Sleeping Bag Shape
Fits Up To (in.)
Small - Left Zip: 66 inches
Regular - Left Zip: 72 inches
Long - Left Zip: 78 inches
Shoulder Girth (in.)
Small - Left Zip: 61 inches
Regular - Left Zip: 63 inches
Long - Left Zip: 65 inches
Hip Girth (in.)
Small - Left Zip: 56 inches
Regular - Left Zip: 58 inches
Long - Left Zip: 60 inches
Stuff Sack Size
Small - Left Zip: 9.5 x 13 inches
Regular - Left Zip: 9.5 x 13.5 inches
Long - Left Zip: 9.5 x 14 inches
Stuff Sack Volume
Small - Left Zip: 14.9 liters
Regular - Left Zip: 15.4 liters
Long - Left Zip: 16.3 liters
Small - Left Zip: 8.9 liters
Regular - Left Zip: 9.6 liters
Long - Left Zip: 9.9 liters
Product meets the bluesign® criteria
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...