Axiom Cycling Gear Monsoon Oceanweave 9+ Handlebar Bag
Made from reclaimed fishing nets, the waterproof Axiom Cycling Gear Monsoon Oceanweave Handlebar 9+ is an urban-inspired handlebar bag that converts into a shoulder bag when you're off the bike.
- Made from Oceanweave® 600-denier polyester from reclaimed fishing nets and has a waterproof polyurethane coating
- Hydracore® waterproof lining and roll-down closure ensure your gear stays dry
- Shoulder strap doubles as a closure strap
- Mounts to handlebars using the Rixen & Kaul KLICKfix® system; includes clamps for 22-26mm bars and 31.8mm bars
- Single webbing tie-downs allow variable sized and shaped loads to be carried outside the main compartment—great for attaching a U-lock or front light
- Stiff polypropylene backing plate holds the bag's shape
- Reflective 3M triangle logo adds visibility in low light
- Covered by an Axiom Cycling Gear lifetime warranty
Imported.View all Axiom Cycling Gear Handlebar Bags
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
555 cubic inches
600-denier reclaimed polyester
10.2 x 9.8 x 5.5 inches
1 lb. 4.1 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...