Trails Illustrated Colorado 14ers South Topographic Map Guide
With details for the 14ers of the Elk, San Juan and Sangre de Cristo ranges, the Trails Illustrated Colorado 14ers South topographic map guide booklet is the perfect peakbagger's companion.
- More convenient and easier to use than folded maps, this map guide booklet is printed on waterproof, tear-resistant paper and bound with stainless-steel staples
- Offers trail mileage, total elevation gain/loss and trailhead/junction elevations, plus difficult ratings and points of reference along the route
- Includes 2WD and 4WD directions to trailheads for standard routes recommended by land managers in an effort to preserve the fragile alpine environment of these peaks
- Full UTM grids aid with GPS navigation
- Contains 44 pgs.; weighs 3 oz.
Made in USA.Peaks found in this map guide include:View all Trails Illustrated Colorado Maps
Elk Range: Capitol Peak, Castle Peak, Conundrum Peak*, Maroon Peak, North Maroon Peak*, Pyramid Peak, Snowmass Mountain
San Juan Range: El Diente Peak* , Mount Eolus, North Eolus*, Handies Peak, Redcloud Peak, San Luis Peak, Mount Sneffels, Sunlight Peak, Sunshine Peak, Uncompahgre Peak, Wetterhorn Peak, Mount Wilson, Wilson Peak, Windom Peak
Sangre De Cristo Range: Blanca Peak, Challenger Point, Crestone Needle, Crestone Peak, Culebra Peak, Ellingwood Point, Humboldt Peak, Kit Carson Peak, Mount Lindsey, Little Bear Peak
* Unofficial 14er - Summit above 14,000 feet, but considered unofficial because the peak does not rise 300 feet above the saddle that connects to a higher peak.
9.4 x 4.25 inches
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...