- Easy-care first-aid system organizes first-aid supplies into in injury-specific pockets to eliminate guesswork and ensure you use the right treatment quickly
- External kit map shows you where the supplies are located, while reflective mountain logo on front of bag makes it easy to spot in the dark when every moment counts
- See-through pockets protect items from dirt and moisture while allowing for quick and easy access; zippers hold items in when opening the kit or accessing it vertically
- Pain and illness remedies include medication for allergic reactions, itches, pain and fever, and muscle inflammation
- Hospital-quality, precision-tipped forceps allow you to remove the smallest of splinters and ticks
- Antiseptic wipes and butterfly bandages clean and close small wounds
- 14 precut, shaped moleskin pieces make it easy to prevent and treat hot spots and blisters; alcohol pads remove oils from skin for better adherence of tape and moleskin
- Wilderness medicine pamphlet authored by Eric A. Weiss, M.D. offers up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine in a in a foldout format
- Super-durable nylon bag with darting provides extra space inside the kit for your own items
Made in USA.
Cuts & Scrapes
5 - Easy Access Bandages®, 1" x 3" Fabric
5 - Easy Access Bandages®, Knuckle Fabric
3 - Antiseptic Wipe
2 - Alcohol Swab
1 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment
1 - Quick Guide Wilderness First Aid
1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
1 - Safety Pin
1 - Register Your Kit Card
3 - After Bite® Sting & Bite Relief Wipe
4 - Ibuprofen (200 mg.), Tablets
4 - Acetaminophen (500 mg.), Tablets
4 - Aspirin (325 mg.), Tablets
2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.), Tablets
Wound Care / Burn / Blister
3 - Butterfly Closure Fabric Adhesive Bandage
2 - Sterile Gauze Dressing, 3" x 3"
2 - Sterile Gauze Dressing, 2" x 2"
1 - Conforming Gauze Bandage, 2"
1 - Tape, 1" x 2.5 Yards
|Dimensions||5.5 x 4.5 x 2 inches|