Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL 2 mtnGLO Tent
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Part of the Big Agnes mtnGLO collection, the 3-season Copper Spur HV UL 2 mtnGLO tent features patent-pending mtnGLO Tent Light technology with LED lights integrated into the tent body.
- Patent-pending, CE certified mtnGLO Tent Light technology uses durable LED lights to illuminate your tent, with enough light to sort gear, play cards and hang out with friends
- Simple push-button controller with 3 settings (on, off and 50% brightness) controls the mtnGLO lights; requires 3 AAA batteries (sold separately)
- LED strand keeps lights overhead where you need them most; it's integrated into the seams and is durable and flexible enough to withstand repeated tent pitching and stuffing
- Enjoy comfort and convenience in the backcountry with a high-volume hub and steep wall architecture that maximize strength and increase living space without adding weight
- 4-way hub design increases stability and strength while creating optimal livable space where you need it most
- Features 2 doors and 2 vestibules with storm flaps on the vestibule zippers; large, dual-zipper door with discrete seams allows easy entry and smooth closure
- Quick Stash on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door quick and easy
- Proprietary double ripstop pattern nylon is 20% stronger than regular nylon, providing maximum durability
- 2-tone mesh provides privacy while allowing for stargazing transparency
- Massive ceiling pocket provides great storage space; media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean earbud cord routing from phones or other devices
- Hook-and-loop tabs connect the 1-vent fly to pole structure, providing perfect pitch and extra stability; precut guy lines and tensioners are attached to the fly
- All seams are taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOCs)
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners; easy-grip zipper pulls; ultralight plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- Includes 2 mesh pockets, 1 oversized mesh pocket , 2 cord routing portals, gear loft loops (for the Triangle gear loft, not included) and 8 superlight aluminum J stakes
- Fast Fly setup available with footprint (sold separately)
Imported.View all Big Agnes Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
2 lbs. 13 oz.
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
2 lbs. 2 oz.
3 lbs. 2 oz.
4 x 19.5 inches
88 x 52/42 (L x W head/foot) inches
29 square feet
9 + 9 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
DAC Featherlite NFL
Double ripstop nylon/polyester mesh
Silicone-treated double ripstop nylon with waterproof polyurethane coating
Silicone treated proprietary patterned double ripstop nylon with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...