- YETITrailhead Camp Chair$299.98
- REI Co-opCamp X Chair$39.50
- HelinoxChair Zero$119.95
- REI Co-opCamp Stowaway Low Chair$39.95
- REI Co-opCamp Xtra Chair$59.50
- REI Co-opFlexlite Camp Chair$59.95
- Mountain Summit GearAnytime Chair$24.95
- REI Co-opOutward Low Lawn Chair$59.95
- GCI OutdoorPod Rocker Chair$55.00
- GCI OutdoorKickback Rocker Chair$50.00
- REI Co-opFlexlite Air Chair$99.95
- REI Co-opTrail Chair$34.95
- REI Co-opCamp Chair - Kids'$24.50
- GCI OutdoorRoadTrip Rocker Chair$70.00
- REI Co-opTrail Stool$22.50
- GCI OutdoorFreeform Zero Gravity Lounger$100.00
- NEMOStargaze Recliner Luxury Chair$219.95
- KeltyDiscovery Low-Love Seat$99.95
- GCI OutdoorWilderness Backpacker Chair$60.00
- HelinoxSunset Chair$149.95
- GCI OutdoorComfort Pro Chair$35.00
- GCI Outdoor3-Position Director's Chair with Ottoman$65.00
- HelinoxChair One$99.95
- REI Co-opFlexlite Camp Dreamer Chair$99.95
- GCI OutdoorPackSeat Stool$14.93 Compared to$24.00You save 37%
- Big AgnesSkyline UL Chair$109.95
- KeltyDiscovery Lowdown Chair$54.95
- REI Co-opFlash Trail Seat$44.95
- REI Co-opFlexlite Camp Boss Chair$79.95
- REI Co-opKingdom Lounge Chair$69.95
Kicking back at camp is one of life's great pleasures, so it's important to have the right chair for doing just that. Whether you're looking for a chair to take camping, into the backcountry or to a concert, you have a lot of options for your campsite chair.
When choosing a camp chair, consider the following factors:
- Backpacking or camping? If it goes in your pack, a camp chair has to be small and light. If your car carries it, though, you can focus solely on comfort. On product pages, we list dimensions for both chair and folded modes, as well as chair weights and capacity.
- How big and how tall? A chair that is wider and higher off the ground is probably comfier, while a smaller, lower chair can be a better choice for a concert or a compact campsite.
- Traditional or trendy? Options include the classic four-legged chairs, but also three-legged camp stools, two-legged options and legless chairs. Posher options include rockers and loungers.
More to Consider:
- Capacity: Check the weight capacity of the chair to make sure it's sturdy enough for you.
- Extras: Cupholders, footrests, head and lumbar pads, breathable mesh panels, and more can all enhance comfort.
- Accessories: Up the glamping factor with extras like a ground sheet or add-on cupholder.
More Reasons to Shop at REI
REI carries top camping chair brands like Helinox, REI Co-op and GCI Outdoor. We also offer articles to help you get started camping, a comprehensive camping checklist and a broad selection of the best camping gear to help you get ready for your next outdoor adventure.