- Marmot M3 soft-shell fabric is very breathable, making it superb for highly aerobic activities; resists light precipitation
- Zippered pack-friendly hand pockets and single chest pocket; internal zip pocket has a media port
- Angel-Wing Movement™ sleeves allow full range of arm motion and prevent jacket from rising up when arms are raised
- Hood of the Marmot Estes Hoody Jacket offers peripheral cord adjustment
- Asymmetrical cuffs provide more coverage; cuffs and hem adjust to cinch warmth in, weather out
|Fabric||90% polyester/10% spandex|
|Weight||1 lb. 4.8 oz.|
TALL: Some pants, shirts, jackets and parkas are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer, a parka body that is 2.5 inches longer and sleeves that are 2.5 inches longer than regular sizes.