- Synthetic leather and Cordura® nylon uppers provide a high level of durability and abrasion resistance
- Gore-Tex® linings pair waterproof, breathable membranes with Partelana fleece—a blend of wool and polyester—for excellent moisture wicking
- Polyurethane midsoles supply the right combination of support and cushioning
- Nylon shanks boost stability on uneven terrain and support your arches for all-day comfort
- Rubber outsoles on the Lowa Trident GTX II women's winter boots provide reliable traction on a variety of terrain
Temperature ratings are approximate based on high activity levels and can be affected by many conditions, including weather, wearer's activity level, fitness, metabolism, perspiration, circulation, exposure time, clothing and cold sensitivity.
|Comfort Range||5 degrees Fahrenheit|
|Upper||Synthetic leather/Cordura nylon|
|Lining||Gore-Tex waterproof breathable membrane/wool and polyester blend|
|Insulation||Gore-Tex Partelana wool/polyester fleece|
|Average Footwear Weight (Pair)||2 pounds|
All women's sizes listed here are based on injected-sole boot construction found on hiking boots, such as the Renegade GTX Mid. Please go down half a size for board-lasted styles, such as the Mauria GTX and the Lady Light GTX.