- Fitting between the factory racks rather than atop them, both Rail bars adjust in length to allow for different widths between fixed factory racks on tapered car roofs
- A vehicle-specific Whispbar fitting kit is not required for installation, please visit www.whispbar.com for the most up to date fit information
- Whispbar crossbars are designed with an aerofoil shape (think airplane wing) that allows air to pass over with less resistance, reducing drag and increasing fuel efficiency
- Aerodynamic bar profile reduces wind noise and drag up to 70% less than other roof racks
- Includes bars, integrated towers and mounting hardware
- Whispbar accommodates most universal attachments and t-slot attachments for bike, water, snow and cargo accessories
- Locks and 2 SKS keys are included
- Whispbar Rail Bars have a maximum hauling load of 165.35 lbs./75kg
- Bar lengths: S44 = 920mm - 1,020mm/36.2 in. - 40 in.; S45 = 980mm - 1,080mm/38.5 in. - 42.5 in.; S46 = 1,040mm - 1,140mm/41 in. - 45 in.
- Bar lengths: S53 = 790mm - 850mm/31 in. - 33.5 in.; S54 = 850mm - 910mm/33.5 in. - 36 in.; S55 = 910mm - 970mm/36 in. - 38 in.
- Please use the Yakima fit guide to select proper Whispbar lengths for your vehicle