Yakima Whispbar Overview Video
Carrying wide loads, the extended Whispbar Through Roof Bars are a virtually silent roof rack system.
- Extended length of bars allows for more load carrying capacity
- 4 bar lengths available: S15 = 1,090 mm/43 in; S16 = 1,190 mm/47 in.; S17 = 1,340 mm/52.5 in.; S18 = 1,490 mm/58.75 in.
- Vehicle-specific Whispbar SmartFoot fitting kit (sold separately) is required for installation; refer to Rack Fitting Guide to find your kit
- Whispbar crossbars are designed with an aerofoil shape (think airplane wing) that allows air to pass over with less resistance, reducing drag and increasing fuel efficiency
- Whispbar accommodates most universal attachments and t-slot attachments for bike, water, snow and cargo accessories
- Aerodynamic bar profile reduces wind noise and drag up to 70% less than other roof racks
- Includes bars, integrated towers and mounting hardware
- Locks are standard and 2 SKS keys are included
- Whispbar Through Bars have a maximum hauling load of 165.35 lb/75 kg
- Please use the Yakima fit guide to select proper Whispbar lengths for your vehicle