Taos - Wild Rivers Trail Map
Find your way along the trail with the GPS-precision of the Dharma Maps Taos–Wild Rivers trail map, a vivid shade-relief topographic map marked with all official trails and roads in the area.
- Great for all recreational activities, including hiking, mountain biking, equestrian, 4WD and winter activities like cross-country skiing, snowshoeing and snowmobiling
- All trails, roads and highways are clearly marked with subtle variations to indicate best use, recreation and road surface
- Color-coded trail difficulty ranking makes trail selection easy
- Color-shaded boundaries distinguish national parks, national forests, wilderness areas, regional/local parks and more
- Clearly defined icons mark trailheads, interpretive centers, campgrounds, parking, picnic areas, visitors centers and more
- Waterproof, double-sided maps built to withstand the rigors of frequent use on the trail
Made in USA.
|State / Province