National Geographic Great Basin National Park Topographic Map
Expertly researched and created in partnership with the park, this National Geographic Great Basin National Park topo map is a valuable tool for exploring the area's natural beauty and solitude.
- Features trail networks in the park along with key points of interest including Lehman Caves, bristlecone pine groves and the Snake Range
- Includes 2 detailed inset maps of the Wheeler Peak and Baker Lake areas
- Shows contour lines and elevations for summits, passes and several lakes
- Notes a variety of recreation features including campgrounds, trailheads, picnic areas and scenic viewpoints
- Full UTM grid is printed on the map to aid with navigation
- Printed on Backcountry Tough waterproof, tear-resistant paper
- Your purchase helps support National Geographic Society nonprofit's mission of research, education, conservation and exploration
Made in USA.
Great Basin National Park in eastern Nevada is a great example of the rich biodiversity found throughout the expansive Great Basin region spanning multiple states. From the sage-covered foothills to the 13,063 ft. summit of Wheeler Peak, this single park covers multiple life zones, including desert shrub, pinon-juniper forests and alpine environments. Some of the oldest living things on earth—like the gnarled bristlecone pines—live just below the tree line. The park's remote location in eastern Nevada ensures some of the darkest night skies in the United States.
|State / Province
9.25 x 4.25 inches
37.75 x 25.5 inches
1:45,000 and 1:20,000