National Geographic Texas Hill Country Destination Touring Map and Guide
The National Geographic Texas Hill Country Destination Touring map and guide strikes a balance between map and guidebook—perfect for touring this culturally and geographically unique region.
- The front features a map of this region of central Texas whose southern border almost touches San Antonio and whose eastern border nudges up against Austin's suburbs
- Traversing 19 counties, the 800-mile Texas Hill Country Trail is outlined
- Reverse insets about Austin, museums, wineries and local culture, along with outdoor activities such as wildlife and wildflower viewing, hiking and caving and biking
- Double-sided design contains detailed maps and useful travel information
- Includes a comprehensive road network, local infrastructure and abundant natural, historical and cultural places
- Beautiful photographs and valuable travel information aid travelers with pre-trip planning and on-the-ground adventures
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Folded dimensions: 4.25 x 9.25 in.; Unfolded dimensions: 37.75 x 25.5 in.
- 1:578,640 scale
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2013
Made in USA.View all National Geographic Southwest Maps
|State / Province|