Kelty Gunnison 2.1 Tent
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The Gunnison 2.1 tent from Kelty makes easy work of pitching your tent. And let's face it, after a long day on the trail, nothing beats a quick, no-brainer setup.
- 2 backpackers will enjoy the convenience of 2 doors, each with a vestibule
- 1 swivel-hub pole set, color-coded clips and Jake's Feet anchors make setup logical, fast and secure
- Light yet strong, DAC Featherlite® NSL poles are anodized without the use of harmful acids
- Polyester rainfly won't sag when wet; adjustable webbing/side-release buckles attach rainfly to tent
- ArcEdge™ catenary floor/wall design keeps seams off the ground and watertight; taped seams ensure weather protection
- Mesh panels and rainfly vents provide airflow for good moisture evaporation
- Features a welded rainfly window, internal storage pockets, gear loft loops, noiseless zipper pulls and multiple guyout points
- Average minimum weight specification is based on tent, rainfly and poles only
Imported.View all Kelty Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
4 lbs. 14 oz.
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
5 lbs. 9 oz.
7 x 25 inches
92 x 58 inches
37 square feet
10.2 + 10.2 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
1 hubbed poleset
Aluminum DAC Featherlite NSL
Coated nylon taffeta
Coated polyester taffeta
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...