Mountaineers Books Northern Forest Canoe Trail Map #4
One in the series of official maps, map #4 covers the Islands and Farms region of Vermont, from Lake Champlain to the Missisquoi River.
- Explore the ancient travel route of the Northern Forest Canoe Trail through the uppermost northeast states
- The 740-mile water trail links watersheds throughout the Northeast, following Native American travel routes through the region
- Established mile markers provide clear travel directions and points of interest along the trail
- Maps include put-in points, portages, campsites, local contact information and permit guidelines
- Printed on waterproof, tear-resistant paper
- Measures 4 x 9 inches folded; 28 x 32 inches fully opened
- Mountaineers Books; copyright 2004
Made in USA.The entire length of the NFCT is passable now. It connects every major drainage in the northeast and traverses a diversity of waterways, each historically significant to the region's development. This map is one in a series of 13 total maps that depict the entire route.View all Mountaineers Books New England and Mid-Atlantic Maps
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...