- Formulated to give maximum water, soil and grease repellency to clothing, leather and gear; fluorpolymer treatment contains no damaging CFC's
- Restores Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish on waterproof, breathable coated and laminate fabrics
- Contains sunscreen to reduce fading and UV degradation caused by the sun
- One 11-oz. can treats up to 50 sq. ft. of lightweight fabric
- Use on clothes, tents, tarps, sleeping bags, backpacks, shoes, boots, maps and more
Made in USA.
Flammable item - must be sent via surface (ground) shipping. Sorry, no air shipping. Can not be sent to Alaska, Hawaii, APO, FPO or international addresses.
|Best Use||Camping, Backpacking|
|Volume||11 fluid ounces|