Product Image of color Green loading
Bibler I-Tent - Standard
This product is not available.Shop similar products
This two-person, single wall, extreme mountain tent is lightweight, super strong, waterproof and easy to set up.
- Ideal in all high-altitude conditions, this tent can be pitched on ledges that are no larger than your sofa!
- Two equal-size Easton aluminum poles fit inside the tent eliminating pole sleeves; setup is a breeze from inside the tent
- Poles are held in place with Twistlock Pole Ties which are easy to work while wearing gloves or mitts
- Walls are steep and floor shape is simple, thus optimizing living space, eliminating wasted space and increasing headroom
- Precise catenary cut makes tent skin tight on the poles and quiet in heavy winds; door awning is designed to remain quiet, even in a gale
- Floor material is finely woven high-denier nylon taffeta laminated to a strong waterproof film; coating is on the inside to protect from wear and tear
- Tent interior is pale yellow for a bright, natural look; floors are black so they dry fast, even in cold weather
- Adjustable weatherproof vents keeps the warm air inside the tent in the winter and provide cool airflow in the summer, even during a rainstorm
- Door zippers remain velvety smooth, resist wind and are treated with silicone to prevent water wicking and the inevitable freeze
- Door toggles to the side when open and no-see-em mesh is placed on the interior to prevent ice build-up
- Two interior net pockets hold odds and ends
- Three-point equalizing guyline tie-downs provide security in extreme winds
- Multiple light-reflecting tie-downs are helpful in the dark
- Designed with as few seams as possible, all are fully factory taped to create a completely leakproof environment; Seam Grip provides extra protection
- Seams are all sewn with super heavy-duty nylon thread and every stress point is reinforced for extra security
Imported.Made with unique ToddTex™, this tent is totally waterproof, windproof and extremely breathable. ToddTex fabric is constructed with an ultralight ripstop nylon outer face, a 1.1 ounce polyester inner face that wicks water out as fast as a paper towel, and a PTFE (polytetraflouroethylene) membrane laminated inbetweeen. The single wall design eliminates a layer of fabric thus eliminates the annoying sounds of fabric flapping in the wind. Comes with stakes, guylines, Seam Grip, Monoject® syringe applicator, stuff sacks and instruction/care manual. Available in standard and 2-door versions. Average minimum weight specification based on tent and poles.View all Bibler Backpacking Tents
4 lbs. 8 oz.
6 x 19 inches
82 x 48 inches
27.3 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
Aluminum Easton 7075 W-T9
Nylon ripstop laminate
Nylon taffeta laminate
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...