Mountain House Sweet and Sour Pork with Rice - 2.5 Servings
This product is not available.Shop similar products
This classic Asian-style dish is made with real pork, rice and onions in a fantastic pineapple sauce. Even people who don't usually like sweet and sour anything will like this one.
- 2.5 one-cup servings
- 12+ year taste guarantee
- Allergens: milk, soy, anchovy, wheat and sulfites
- Just add water—plan easier, travel lighter and eat heartier
- For nearly 50 years, Mountain House has been a premier choice of campers and backpackers; it has a proven history of reliability and, most importantly, delicious flavor
- Mountain House meals are perfect for camping, backpacking, travel and emergency preparedness
- Nutrition facts displayed here and on packaging may differ; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Made in USA.Ingredients: Cooked pork, pineapple in light syrup (sugar and citric acid), green peppers, vinegar, onions, red peppers, brown sugar, sugar, modified cornstarch, salt, chicken base (chicken including natural chicken juices, chicken fat, maltodextrin, hydrolyzed corn gluten, dried whey, onion powder and natural flavorings, autolyzed yeast extract, turmeric), Worcestershire sauce (distilled vinegar, molasses, corn syrup, caramel color, garlic powder, sugar, spices, anchovies, tamarind, natural flavor), soy sauce (wheat, soybeans, salt), corn oil, sesame/soybean oil, seasoning (yeast extract, safflower oil, natural flavor), garlic powder, spice, and spice extract. Rice: precooked rice. Allergens: milk, soy, anchovy, wheat and sulfites.View all Mountain House Backpacking Dinners
Servings per Container
Calories Per Serving
Calories from Fat
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...