Gordini Radiator Mittens - Men's
Keep hands warm and protected in harsh conditions with the Gordini Radiator men's mittens. Evenly distributed insulation eliminates cold spots while over-the-jacket cuffs seal out the wind's chill.
- Durable polyester shells; breathable, waterproof and windproof GORE-TEX inserts
- Shells and inserts contain materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- Lavawool® fleece linings keep hands cozy and dry with a proprietary weave of synthetic and wool fibers
- CLUTCH™ synthetic leather palms, finger areas and trim are water-resistant
- Thindown insulation, a first-of-its-kind down fabric, is warmer and less bulky than conventional down
- Gauntlet cuffs with drawcord closures and adjustable wrist straps keep the elements out and heat in; cuff pull tabs make gloves easy to pull on/off
- Safety leash keeps them close when you need to remove your gloves on the uptrack
- Nose wipe
- Gently spot clean with a light-colored damp cloth—microfiber recommended; use a mild detergent on stains; dry upright with cuffs facing down and away from a direct heat source
Imported.View all Gordini Men's Ski Mittens
Shell: polyester; insert: polyamide
93% polyester/7% wool
Type of Waterproofing
3-layer GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable and windproof insert (bluesign®-approved)
85% polyester/15% polyurethane
Down / Synthetic Blend
Thindown active 85% goose down/15% polyethylene terephthalate/polyethylene; back of hand: 160 g; palm: 150 g; gauntlet cuff 80 g
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
S M L XL XXL Hand Circumference 8 - 8.5 9 9.5 10.5 12
Hand circumference: Measure around your dominant hand at the knuckles with your fingers together.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...