Outdoor Afro + REI Co-op Trail T-Shirt - Men's
Let the trail be your guide in the men's Outdoor Afro + REI Co-op Trail T-shirt—made to wick sweat, catch a breeze and find some shade with UPF 30 sun protection.
- Made together by Outdoor Afro + REI Co-op, celebrating Black joy, connections in nature and more inclusion in outdoor recreation
- Designed in collaboration with Outdoor Afro to fit a broader range of body shapes and sizes
- Quick-drying polyester/spandex fabric offers soft, comfortable stretch
- Tagless design for comfort
- Functional chest pocket
- Antimicrobial treatment inhibits growth of odor-causing bacteria
- UPF 30 sun protection
- Made with bluesign®-approved materials, which conserve resources and protect the health of the environment, workers and wearer (you!)
- Pair with the Outdoor Afro Trail Pants (not included)
Imported.View all Outdoor Afro + REI Co-op Men's Hiking Shirts
37% recycled polyester/55% polyester/8% spandex (bluesign® approved)
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Chest 35 36 - 38 39 - 41 42 - 45 46 - 49 50 - 53 54 - 57 Sleeve Length 33 33.5 34 34.5 35 35.75 36.5 Waist 27.5 28 - 30 32 - 34 36 - 38 40 - 42 44 - 46 48 - 50 Hip 33.5 34.5 - 36.5 37.5 - 39.5 41 - 43 44 - 46.5 47.5 - 50.5 51.5 - 54.5 Inseam 32 32 32 32 32 32 32
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2.5 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants, shirts, jackets and parkas are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer, a parka body that is 2.5 inches longer and sleeves that are 2.5 inches longer than regular sizes.
Capri or cropped pants have an intentionally shorter inseam—reference the technical specs instead of this chart.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...