Product Image of color Anvil Grey/Black loading
Mountain Equipment Frontier Hooded Jacket - Men's
$224.73Compared to $299.00*
Reduced Price. You save 24%
Built for technical use in the mountains, this Mountain Equipment Frontier hooded jacket is a highly breathable and flexible soft shell that's ideal for summer alpinism and spring ski tours.
- EXOLITE 210 stretch double-weave soft-shell fabric provides total mobility, high levels of breathability and excellent abrasion resistance
- Mountain helmet-compatible hood is fully adjustable
- Hand pockets with breathable mesh lining; Napoleon chest pocket; Inner zipped security pocket
- 2-way YKK molded center-front zipper
- Over-locked and topstitched construction on body; twin needle on hood
- Adjustable cuffs and dual-tether hem drawcords help seal out drafts
- Active fit with articulated and preshaped sleeves
- Mountain Equipment is a member of Fair Wear Foundation, a European initiative working to improve workplace conditions in the garment and textile industry
Imported.View all Mountain Equipment Men's Soft-Shell Jackets
92% polyamide/8% elastane
Back Length (in.)
1 lb. 2.7 oz.
30 IN Waist x 31 IN Inseam 32 IN Waist x 31 IN Inseam 34 IN Waist x 31 IN Inseam 36 IN Waist x 31 IN Inseam 38 IN Waist x 31 IN Inseam 40 IN Waist x 31 IN Inseam S M L XL XXL Chest 30 - 40 40 - 42 42 - 44 44 - 46 46 - 48 Waist 30 32 34 36 38 40
Measurements are stated in inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...