Qaou Beluga Modular Tent
Warm or cool, forest or desert—wherever you're camping, the Qaou Beluga modular tent lets you set up the perfect shelter or hammock system, and it rocks interior shutters for chilly nights.
- Patented, modular tent system offers a 6-in-1 design for 2 people, giving you multiple shelter configuration options that adapt to your needs
- The tent fly turns into a hammock or a tarp shelter; design lets you set up 2 hammocks or a hammock with a fly
- The Beluga tent is made from recycled plastic waste and undyed to avoid toxic discharge; Yunan pole aluminum is anodized with a new, more-responsible process
- Ultralight materials reduce the weight for a more technical design
- Interior shutters help reduce drafts
- 2 side doors and 2 vestibules offer easy access and personalized storage for each occupant
- Rectangular floor plan optimizes usable space and allows comfortable sleeping in either a shoulder-to-shoulder or head-to-toe arrangement
- Color-coded geodesic aluminum poles and pole clips ensure an easy setup
- Tent roof and fly/hammock fabrics feature a 2,000 mm waterproof coating
- 40-denier nylon floor fabric features a 4,000 mm waterproof coating
- Separable design lets you easily distribute the weight between 2 packs
Imported.View all Qaou Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
4 lbs. 3 oz.
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
1 lb. 5 oz.
6 lbs. 11 oz.
8 x 18 inches
82.6 x 49.2 inches
82.6 x 49.2 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
40-denier nylon with a 4,000 mm waterproof coating
70-denier ripstop nylon with a 2,000 mm waterproof coating
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...