Product Image of color Black loading
ALFA Outback 2.0 A/P/S GTX Cross-Country Ski Boots - Women's
Don't let weather end your adventure. ALFA Outback A/P/S 2.0 GTX women's cross-country ski boots are designed for the most demanding backcountry ski touring in the mountains and alpine environments.
- These comfortable and extra-warm backcountry ski boots have integrated gaiters with 2-way zippers for increased ventilation opportunities
- Gaiters are made with durable CORDURA® fabric with additional reinforcement on the inside
- Winter-lined GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable membranes and thermal-insulating midsoles help keep your feet warm and dry
- Embedded RECCO® reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors, helping speed up the search for a buried avalanche victim or lost individual
- Stable inner boots are equipped with flex zones for comfortable skiing
- Reinforced with CORDURA fabric on exposed areas and with Kevlar® on the seams; extra toe reinforcements protect the leather from sharp ski edges
- Double Lock System eases individual adjustment and bettering stability in descents
- Rottefella BC soles provide optimum stability, contributing to good control in rough terrain and under varying snow conditions
Imported.View all ALFA Women's Cross-Country Ski Boots
Boot and Binding Compatibility
Textile CORDURA fabric
Duratherm XL Kelvin
3 lbs. 8.1 oz.
36 EU 37 EU 38 EU 39 EU 40 EU 41 EU 42 EU Mondo 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 Foot Length (in.) 8.66 8.94 9.17 9.45 9.72 9.96 10.24
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...