Diamondback Sync'r 24 Kids' Bike
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Designed for the up-and-coming trail rider, the Diamondback Sync'r 24 is a comfy, tough and capable mountain bike with top-shelf components for your little ripper.
- This model fits riders 53–62 in. tall, or kids aged approximately 8–12 years old
- 24 in. wheels and low-slung geometry provide just the right fit and handling for the smaller rider
- 6061 aluminum alloy construction can take plenty of abuse
- SR Suntour XCM 80 mm travel fork soaks up roots and rocks
- SRAM SX 1 x 12-speed drivetrain is durable and reliable
- Radius hydraulic disc brakes with 180 mm front/160 mm rear rotors provide great control no matter the trail or conditions
- Vee Rubber Crown Gem 24 x 2.6 in. tires offer a wide contact patch for added grip
- Platform pedals included
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View all Diamondback Kids' Mountain Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Mountain Bike Style
SR Suntour XCM Boost 24 in. with 80 mm travel, 28 mm stanchions, 110 x 15 mm thru axle with Preload Adjust
SRAM SX Eagle with Steel 30T Narrow Wide
SRAM SX Eagle, Trigger, 12-speed
SRAM SX Eagle 12-speed
SRAM SX 12-speed 11-50T
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Radius BH-960 disc with 180 mm front and 160 mm rear rotors
Diamondback SL-240 Doublewall, 32h
32h aluminum 110 x 15 mm thru axle, sealed cartridge bearings with CNC disc mount
32h aluminum Boost 148 x 12 mm thru axle, 2 sealed cartridge bearing for SRAM XD with CNC disc mount
Vee Rubber Crown Gem 24 x 2.6 in.
Diamondback, 720 mm wide, 15 mm rise, 31.8 mm bar bore
Diamondback Shortie, 45 mm reach, 31.8 mm bar bore
DB Aluminum micro-adjust, 30.9 mm
DB Sync'r Jr. Saddle
DB4L Aluminum Platform
FSA IS-3/NO.11 Integrated Style
SRAM SX 12-speed
24 IN Height Range 4'5" - 5'2" Reach 328 Stack 496 Seat Tube Center-Top 317 Standover Height 650 Head Tube Length 105 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 69 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 71 Bottom Bracket Height 306 Wheelbase 962 Chainstay 410 Fork Offset 40
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...