Product Image of color Tan loading
Kinco Lined Heavy-Duty Premium Grain and Suede Pigskin Driver Gloves with Knit Wrists
$50.73Compared to $61.99*
Reduced Price. You save 18%
You'll stay out longer in colder weather with durability that lasts through rugged adventures if you're wearing Kinco Lined Heavy-Duty Premium Grain and Suede Pigskin Driver gloves with knit wrists.
- Premium golden grain pigskin palms and golden suede pigskin backs deliver durable protection and will remain soft and flexible even after getting wet
- Pigskin leather is tough, breathable and pliable; soft-drying and flexible, it withstands moisture without stiffening and has excellent abrasion resistance
- Suede pigskin patches on palms, thumbs and fingers reinforce the high-wear areas to ensure these workhorses will stand up to heavy abuse
- Double-layer Heatkeep® thermal insulated lining—laminated with soft TR2 inner lining—provides high heat retention by trapping heat, repelling cold and wicking away moisture
- Comfortable, formfitting knit polyester/elastic cuffs help retain warmth
- Omni-Cuff™ cuff design allows the knit wrist cuffs to be worn outside or inside the gloves, offering options for hand temperature regulation
- Outseam index fingers provide the smooth, comfortable feel of a seamless interior and eliminate rub points that often accompany bunched material found inside other gloves
- Angled wing thumbs, which are seamless between the palms and thumbs, add flexibility and comfort
- Leather welts at bases of middle and ring fingers reinforce the seam strength and durability in this high-contact area
- Palm patches are sewn with extra-strength Draylon® thread to prevent thread failure due to extended wear and abrasion
- Comes with Nikwax Waterproofing Wax for Leather™ for at-home application of waterproofing treatment
- Fit tip: Gloves run large so size down if you're deciding between two sizes
Imported.View all Kinco Men's Ski Gloves
Heatkeep polyester fibers
XS S M L XL Hand Circumference 6-7 6-8 7-9 8-10 10-10.5
May fit larger than expected.The measurement should be taken from the inside of your thumb to the outside of your pinky finger. To ensure an accurate sizing, use your dominate hand when you’re measuring.
Measurements are stated in inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...