VEJA Condor Road-Running Shoes - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Made with 53% bio-based and recycled materials, the men's VEJA Condor road-running shoes energize every step with cushion and support and help you step toward a sustainable future.
- Alveomesh uppers and linings are made from 100% recycled PET plastic for lightweight comfort and breathability
- Insoles feature a supportive blend jute, Amazonian rubber, recycled PET plastic and recycled EVA
- Bird bone–patterned midsoles feature the support of EVA with a blend of sugarcane, rice waste and banana oil
- 50% natural latex L-Foam heel cushioning softens every step
- Grippy outsoles are made from a combination of synthetic rubber, recycled rice waste and wild rubber from the Amazon rainforest
- Pebax RNew logo and heel support are made from 100% Ricinus (castor bean) oil
- 100% recycled PET plastic laces, backloop and cords
Imported.View all VEJA Men's Road-Running Shoes
Running Shoe Support
Running Shoe Cushioning
Heel-To-Toe Drop (mm)
Synthetic rubber/recycled rice waste/Amazonian rubber
1 lb. 6.8 oz.
Contains recycled materials
42 EU 43 EU 44 EU 45 EU 46 EU U.S. Men's 9 10 11 11.5 12 UK 8 9 10 10.5 11 EU 42 43 44 45 46 Foot Length (in.) 10.78 11.14 11.3 11.6 11.8
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...