Mountain Hardwear Route Setter Alpine Work Gloves
This product is not available.Shop similar products
These are made for guides and route setters tackling cold-weather jobs. Mountain Hardwear Route Setter Alpine work gloves provide warmth, even after repeated compression, use and exposure to moisture.
- Durable goat leather with leather overlays in high-wear areas for maximum durability and abrasion resistance
- PrimaLoft® Gold insulation designed for repeated compression and durability, and maintaining warmth in wet conditions
- Durable Kevlar® thread in high-wear areas
- Advanced Pre-Curve design enhances comfort by allowing hands to easily maintain natural position
- Reinforced carabiner loop for hanging keeps gloves dry when not in use
- Ribbed cuffs for comfort and easy on/off
Imported.View all Mountain Hardwear Men's Ski Gloves
280-denier 4-way stretch plain-weave nylon
Type of Waterproofing
GORE-TEX 2-layer insert
PrimaLoft Gold polyester (90% recycled)
Contains recycled materials
XXS XS S M L XL Length 4.5 - 5 5 - 6.5 6.5 - 7 7.5 - 8 8.5 - 9 9 - 9.5 Hand Circumference 5.5 - 6 6.5 - 7 7 - 7.5 8 - 8.5 9 - 9.5 9.5 - 10+
Palm circumference: Measure around a flat hand at the knuckles; do not include your thumb.
Length: Measure from the crease at the base of your wrist (on palm side) to the tip of your middle finger.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...