Oboz Sypes Low Leather Waterproof Hiking Shoes - Women's
From trailheads to town squares, the women's Oboz Sypes Low Leather Waterproof hiking shoes tromp through any given territory with sturdy low-profile support and comfort each step forward.
- Waterproof nubuck leather and abrasion-resistant CORDURA® AFT mesh fabric uppers have protective thermoplastic polyurethane overlays
- Gender-specific lasts address the anatomic nuances between different types of feet
- Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membranes help keep your feet dry and comfortable
- 100% recycled rPET REPREVE® laces; rPET webbing and linings
- O FIT insoles are made with BLOOM™, a plant-based foam made with algae biomass; algae is renewable feedstock sourced from lakes and ponds at high risk of algal bloom
- Board-lasted construction creates a sturdy feel underfoot
- Polyurethane midsoles are calibrated with gender-specific tuning and ACT (Adaptive Cushioning Technology) for lightweight comfort and support
- TPU heel clips and nylon shanks provide support
- Carbon rubber outsoles with directional lugs provide traction to grip the trails ahead
- Oboz plants a tree for every pair of shoes sold, in partnership with Trees for the Future
Imported.View the Oboz Sypes Product Line View all Oboz Women's Hiking Shoes
Type of Waterproofing
Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane
Nubuck leather/CORDURA mesh
rPET recycled textile
1 lb. 10 oz.
Contains recycled materials
6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 U.S. Women's 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 UK 3.5 4 4.5 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 EU 36 37 37.5 38 38.5 39.5 40 41 41.5 42 42.5 Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...