Patagonia Capilene Midweight Crew Base Layer Top - Kids'
On a hike or in the field, the kids' Patagonia Capilene Midweight Crew base layer top adds warmth and dries fast. Moisture-wicking fabric with odor-control treatment helps keep things fresh.
- 100% recycled polyester fabric has hollow-core yarns and a diamond-grid back to trap warm air, wick moisture and dry fast
- HeiQ® Fresh treatment adds durable odor control to the fabric
- Forward-set, flatlock seams provide a great fit and minimize chafing; low-bulk construction allows easy layering under mid layers and outerwear
- Self-fabric binding at collar with internal neck tape adds comfort; locker loop is convenient for hang-drying
- Raglan sleeves provide mobility and comfort under pack straps
- Thumbholes at sleeve openings offer secure hand coverage
- Droptail hem provides additional rear coverage
- Hand-me-down ID label
Imported.View the Patagonia Capilene Product LineView all Patagonia Kids' Base Layer Tops
4.3-oz.diamond-grid double-knit recycled polyester with HeiQ (bluesign® approved)
Contains recycled materials
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Measurements are stated in inches, unless otherwise noted.