Mountain Equipment Tupilak 37+ Pack
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Rewarding the minimalist climber with all-round alpine performance, the durable, highly weather-resistant yet lightweight Mountain Equipment Tupilak 37+ pack is perfect for taking on steep lines.
- 40mm webbing hipbelt with removable high-density EVA molded hip-fins
- High-density EVA back panel and shoulder straps
- All components are removable for on-demand minimalism
- Pact™ 300 and 100 R2 fabric is durable, lightweight and water-resistant; it has a durable water repellent (DWR) coating outside and a thermoplastic urethane coating inside
- Integrated cowl-lid closure for easy packing and weather protection
- Durable aluminum Grappler™ buckle features a "lobster tail and pincer" design that's easy to grab one-handed and locks on the lid's webbing spine for fail-safe closure
- Internal floating accessories pocket is accessible from inside or outside of the pack
- Side compression straps with aluminum Hammerhead™ toggles
- Dual axe-head toggles, shaft tethers and an integrated pick sleeve keep ice axes in place; toggles and tethers are removable
Imported.View all Mountain Equipment Climbing Packs
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
2,257.90 cubic inches
Fits Torso Length (in.)
Top / Panel
Number of Exterior Pockets
26 x 14 x 10 inches
1 lb. 13.3 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...