Maxxis Forekaster DC Exo TR Mountain Bike Tire - 29 x 2.35 in.
When the leaves start falling and the weather becomes unpredictable, the 29 x 2.35 in. Maxxis Forekaster DC Exo TR is the late-season tire of choice for aggressive XC riding.
- Mid-height tread blocks are spaced evenly and openly to penetrate loose trail conditions and allow better mud-clearing compared to other race tires
- Wide cupped knobs down the middle provide excellent braking on the sloppiest singletrack
- Dual Compound rubber tread provides a lower rolling resistance at center paired with extra grip for cornering
- Exo protection increases cut and abrasion resistance in the sidewalls, while remaining lightweight and highly flexible to ensure consistent performance
- Tubeless Ready (TR) design allows the tire to be run without a tube when properly set up
- Wide trail (WT) casing is optimized for 30–35mm inner width rims
Imported.View all Maxxis Mountain Bike Tires
Thread Count Casing (tpi)
120 threads per inch
Recommended Pressure (psi)
60 pounds per square inch
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...