Continental Cross King Protect Bike Tire - 27.5 x 2.3
Durable and puncture-resistant, the Continental Cross King Protect 27.5 tire is a first-class competition and trail tire that blends terrific cornering grip with easy rolling characteristics.
- Versatile, easy-rolling profile adapts perfectly to a variety of surfaces
- Bead-to-bead ProTection layer between tread and casing resists cuts and punctures without a significant increase in weight
- Excellent grip, high mileage and efficient rolling thanks to BlackChili Compound
- BlackChili Compound improves rolling resistance by 26% and provides 30% more grip than activated silica compounds
- Cordura® reinforced casing for greater durability at lower inflation pressures
Imported.View all Continental Mountain Bike Tires
Thread Count Casing (tpi)
240 threads per inch
Recommended Pressure (psi)
44-54 pounds per square inch
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...