Osprey Lumina 60 Pack - Women's
On weeklong backpacking trips or monthlong thru-hikes, keep your load as light, comfortable and breathable as possible with the ultralight, women-specific Osprey Lumina 60 pack.
- Ultra-high-molecular weight ripstop and Cordura® nylon creates light and durable NanoFly™ fabric that minimizes pack weight
- 3D-tensioned, breathable mesh back panel with side ventilation helps keep your back cool and comfortable
- 3.5mm Lightwire™ peripheral frame tensions the mesh and transfers load weight from the harness to the hipbelt
- Seamless layered mesh provides improved comfort and cushioning in the ExoForm™ harness; sternum strap has an integrated safety whistle
- Main-compartment compression straps and removable InsideOut™ compression cords in the side pockets help secure your load
- Zippered top-lid pocket keeps your map, knife or snacks within easy reach; dual-access side pockets keep water bottles or other small items at your fingertips
- Bellowed front fabric pocket stores rain gear for easy access when skies darken, or wet gear after the downpour stops
- Cord-loop attachment points on the top lid allow you to lash on extra gear
- Optimal weight carrying capacity is between 10 and 25 lbs.
- Backed by Osprey's All Mighty Guarantee; see vendor site for details
Imported.View all Osprey Backpacking Packs
Gear Capacity (L)
XS: 54 liters
S: 57 liters
M: 60 liters
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
XS: 3,295 cubic inches
S: 3,478 cubic inches
M: 3,661 cubic inches
XS: 1 lb. 12.8 oz.
S: 1 lb. 14 oz.
M: 1 lb. 15.2 oz.
Fits Torso Length (in.)
XS: 15 - 17 inches
S: 16 - 19 inches
M: 18 - 21 inches
XS: 24 - 45 inches
S: 24 - 45 inches
M: 27 - 48 inches
30-denier ripstop Cordura silnylon/NanoFly 210-denier nylon x 200-denier UHMWPE
Number of Stays
1 peripheral hoop
Suspended Mesh Back Panel
Number of Exterior Pockets
4 + main compartment
XS: 24 x 16 x 13 inches
S: 26 x 16 x 13 inches
M: 28 x 16 x 13 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...